Please Note…..We are not accepting new customers until after the first of the year. Please check back then. Thank you.
Feel free to check out our free ebooks and recommended products that we use everyday in our internet marketing.
Welcome to Wayve Services.
We Are Your Virtual* Experts.
*Virtual – Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so………….
We have been in the internet marketing business since 1999.
Professionals predict by 2016, Internet users will rely more on mobile access to perform searches, access websites, and check email as opposed to the traditional methods of going online via a computer.
Of course, with smaller screens and limited capabilities, people need an easy way to view content from portable devices, which in turn is how mobile websites came about.
A mobile website is a website that’s utilized via smartphones and portable tablets. Mobile websites are condensed versions of traditional websites, which makes it easier for mobiles users to access and navigate sites more quickly.
For small business owners, it’s imperative to have a mobile website as most consumers are now accessing the web via their mobile devices.
As previously stated, a mobile website is a smaller version of your traditional business website. People who are using smartphones or portable tablets can perform an internet search for your type of product or service and land on your website. This is why it’s so critical that your company has a mobile-friendly version of your website.
Mobile website users cannot rely on a mouse to maneuver through information. Users either use a touchscreen or cellphone keys to browse and type. Most people have accidentally touched something while browsing that they didn’t mean to. A mobile website makes it simple to get back to their intended destination.
Instead of intricate designs and heavy graphics, mobile websites are designed to provide relevant information over everything else. This in turn helps people on-the-go find the information they need quickly.
Mobile websites should be designed to mesh with your traditional website, while only providing the information mobile users need. For example, there may be information more relevant to mobile users that wouldn’t apply to traditional websites visitors, such as a phone number, directions, or specific information about your product or service.
Mobile websites open up an entire new way of marketing. Several different marketing avenues are available on mobile websites, such as mobile coupons and deals, check-ins, and more.
Smartphones are being used by more and more people, and these numbers are expected to grow. Having a mobile website is crucial for business owners as more and more people are starting to use their smartphones to browse the Internet.
With the emergence of Android-based smartphones, iPhones, and tablets, utilizing the Internet via mobile phones has caught on significantly within the past few years.
In fact, there are currently an estimated 6 billion+ people who utilize their phones to browse the Internet and look for products and services. Mobile websites, although similar in some ways, aren’t exactly the same as traditional websites.
For a small business owner, it’s important to understand the differences and how a mobile website can benefit your company.
Most people that use mobile websites are visiting these sites for a specific purpose that necessitates the need for them to go online while they are mobile.
In other words, mobile websites don’t need all of the fancy bells and whistles as a traditional website because most people have a specific purpose, such as locating a business or searching for a new service.
Since mobile websites focus more on providing information as opposed to an extensive design, it’s a win-win situation for both mobile website users who are looking for specific information… and for small businesses that are looking to connect with more local consumers.
Key Features of a Mobile Website
Mobile Internet is one of the fastest-growing platforms ever. As a result, a multitude of business mobile websites are springing up as savvy business owners start to realize where most of their target audience is spending their time.
From product information to searching for a local plumber, people are using their phones more often than ever.
However, in order to have an effective mobile website, there are several key features that should be implemented that will help ensure that consumers are more likely to become paying customers:
- Trimmed down mobile website layouts allow the loading process to go much faster. Since cellphones are slower than laptops and desktop computers, this is imperative.
- Mobile websites make it simple for consumers to call and/or email your business with a simple tap on a touchscreen or cellphone button.
- Mobile websites can also be integrated into mobile maps, making it easier for people to locate your business.
- SMS and text messages can be integrated with your mobile website, making it easier for you to build a list of targeted leads and customers.
- Social Media is one of the top-ranked activities for mobile users. Mobile and social media go hand-in-hand.
- A mobile website can be easily integrated with your own social media business accounts to help you more actively engage with your mobile customers.
- Mobile users will have a way to share your mobile website with the masses via the major social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- While on the go, mobile consumers are usually looking for specific information about a business. The beauty in this is that half of them are likely to take some type of action as far as contacting or visiting the business within 24hrs.
- Mobile websites are created in a way to help move this conversion process along as quickly as possible; such as making your contact details as prominent as possible and including a strong call to action.
Mobile Coupons and Deals
- Mobile coupons and deals are more easily controlled via a mobile website through redemption tracking.
- Users can have the option to have a coupon or special emailed, shared via social networks, or saved to their cellphone.
- There are several tools available to help mobile sites schedule coupon start dates, expiration dates, and new promotions.
With millions of consumers now turning to their smartphones and portable tablets for product purchases, directions to businesses, and more, there has never been a better time for small companies to create their own mobile website. In fact, not having a mobile website at this point in time runs the risk of losing both current and potential customers.
According to the Local Search Association, one of the world’s largest print, digital, and social media trade associations, the amount of local searches via cellphones and mobile tablets quadrupled in 2012 alone. By the end of 2016, this number is expected to be even much higher.
When people utilize their mobile devices to perform local searches, they are typically looking for quick results for their intent, whether it be finding directions to a local business or researching a new product or service before purchasing. If you don’t have a mobile site that’s optimized to be viewer-friendly for consumers, there is a great likelihood that they will continue their local search to a company that does.
Although mobile users may find your traditional website when performing a search, they’ll more than likely experience slow load times and heavy graphics that aren’t designed for mobile viewing. In addition, if you have Flash on your business website, they may not be able to view your site at all from a mobile device.
Again, consumers will probably seek out another local business that has a mobile website that’s easier to load and view. In fact, at least 72% of all mobile users have stated that they place a lot of importance in their purchasing decisions on mobile-friendly websites that allows them to quickly seek what they are looking for. Furthermore, most consumers don’t return to websites that are problematic.
The Future of Local Searches
Local search from mobile devices is expected to continue to grow at astonishing rates in the coming years. While it is still important to have a traditional business website, every business must now focus on ways to accommodate the way millions of consumers are now seeking business information; via mobile devices.
With such an exponential growth in smartphone users, it would be unfortunate for your business to not have a site that allows people to easily find your company details while using their preferred device. Not having a mobile-friendly website is like literally letting profits slip through your fingertips.
These days, it’s absolutely essential for local businesses to have a mobile website. Yet, understandably, business owners may wonder if the return on investment (ROI) is worth it and better, yet, will a mobile website help boost ROI. Not only is a mobile website important for the success of your business, but it can certainly boost your ROI:
- Click to Call: Mobile websites provide a simple way for consumers to tap a button or screen and have their call connected to a business. The convenience alone has helped a multitude of companies gain new business.
- Shopping at Any Time, Any Hour: One of the best benefits for consumers is that a mobile website allows them to shop any time, any place, and anywhere. With so many people on the go, this is important to feature to offer. Round-the-clock shopping of course, gives local businesses the opportunity to reach more potential customers.
- Mobile websites can be developed to accommodate any type of device that has an Internet connection, from Blackberries, iPhones, Android-based smartphones, and more. Subsequently, this allows everyone the ability to access a mobile website that is user-friendly according to a device’s dimensions and capabilities.
- Faster Loading Times: Mobile websites are designed to load much quicker than traditional websites on mobile devices. With faster load times, not only are people twice as likely to stay on a mobile website to seek information, but they are also like to become return users. Furthermore, optimized mobile websites increase the chances of customers referring others to your business.
- Consumer Smartphone Habits: Smartphone usage is not a fad, and its use is expected to continue to grow. Within the next few years, seeking information online via mobile devices will eclipse online searches performed any other way.
- More than half of all smartphone users have shopped online, found business information, located store addresses, and researched products via mobile websites. Many of these smartphone users have gone on to make purchases in-store after utilizing an enhanced mobile website. In addition, the average smartphone user spends at least one hour per day using their phone. A good majority of this time is spent visiting websites.
- Location-targeted Mobile Promotions and Deals: Mobile websites can be customized in order to target consumers based upon location. Built-in GPS placed on mobile sites, the ability to connect while in-store, and location-based coupons are among a few ways to target local customers, which in turn can boost your ROI significantly.
To learn more about why you need an optimized mobile website, please watch the following videos……
Each video will open in a new window……………..
Click on the links below to see some of our sample optimized mobile websites. All of these sites are examples only and can be custom built to fit your business needs.
SMS Text Marketing (Coming Soon)
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW FOR FREE EBOOKS AND TEMPLATES !
Ride The Wayve To The Future With………………
Page last updated on 11-25-2015